Friday, April 18, 2008

General Conference Sunday











The kids did very well during General Conference Weekend. For me, it is the longest weekend. Not going to church just makes the day not end. I shouldn't look at it that way but, I do. I talked Darren into driving to Heart Park to feed the ducks. There were too many people there. He didn't want to be there. So, we tried Lake Ming. There were less people but, still Darren wanted a secluded place. I told him he needs to buy an island then. We walked around a little bit. The kids enjoyed it. We used to bring Mo and Maile to Lake Ming all the time when we first moved to Bakersfield. There are a lot of memories there for them.

1 comment:

Lani said...

I only know Mo with the buzzed hair look, I HAVE to see his new full head of hair in person!!