Thursday, April 24, 2008

No More Computer...

I won't be posting in my blog for a while. I am at Reina's house now using her laptop to post and update what is going on. Yesterday my sweet little 2 year old Keala decided to spray the computer monitor with water. He says he was cleaning it for me. It's my fault. I was in the bathroom getting dressed for the day. Right away, I ran over and wiped off the screen. It was already dimming, dimming, gone! The screen went black. It doesn't work anymore. I won't be able to get a new monitor for at lease another 2 weeks. I am leaving tomorrow for the weekend. I'll be back early Sunday morning to go to church with my family. I am off to the Bay Area tomorrow to go to the Oakland Temple on Saturday. My cousin Sophia Taumalolo will be receiving her own Endowment. I am so excited for her. It's been a while since any of our family has entered the Temple for the first time.

Oh, yesterday Keala got the best thing ever! He finally got his "Lightning McQueen" clogs from Lily. He is on cloud nine. When I am able to post pictures of them I will. Darren will be home with the kids alone. I pray they will survive these couple of days without me. I will probably take Maile with me to make things easier at home. Maile seems to have trouble with the baby and Sasha.

Till later.

No comments: