Friday, April 18, 2008

Spring Break in Anaheim with SF Cousins






















We had a blast during Spring Break. We were able to spend Friday thru Monday with some of our family from the Bay Area. Alex and Kesaia with their kids came down from Utah to do some house hunting in Orange County. I told Kesaia we would come down and see them since we were only 2 hours away. Ends up Losili and Nolan flew in from Millbrae to spend the weekend with them. Also, Alex's family from Carson came to visit. Vika and Paul with their kids drove down to go to Disneyland and spend the weekend also. It was great! We all stayed together in the "Homewood Suites" Hotel. All the kids had fun being with each other. Sasha and I went along with the Tonga family to Disneyland on Saturday. I owed Sasha a visit since I took Mo and Maile the beginning of last summer. Sasha had fun with her buddy "Little Kesaia". You can see by the photos what a wonderful family I have...I love them so much!

2 comments:

Lani said...

I didn't know you guys went down there! I'm glad you got some family time. It's so fun for the kids to play with cousins.

Lani said...

Maile I can't believe what a beautiful young lady your turning into! When did you all start growing up!!