Thursday, May 1, 2008

I'm Actually Proud To Say.....

I'm actually proud to say I am 37 years old today! I can't believe I am that old. The amazing thing about it is that I don't feel 37. I feel 25 years old. I am so physically in shape right now that it helps me feel so good about myself. I decided to make some major changes in my life last year in the end of September and have stuck to it. I haven't checked in like a month but, since last month I've lost a total of 35 lbs. I've lost 3 numbers of body fat. My body had 30 % body fat in February and in April it was 27%. I am still working every week on getting rid of my excess baggage I have been carrying around for a while. It will take a while to do so. I plan on cleaning the house today and hanging out with my side-kick Keala. The van is in the shop since Monday and will be for a whole week. It is forcing me to use my feet to get around town. I love it. I'm using my own body gas to get where I need to go. I am more exhausted though....

1 comment:

Lani said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! AND I JUST HAVE TO SAY YOU ARE LOOKING FABULOUS!