Thursday, May 1, 2008

Mom left Friday night and came back Saturday night...







I left Friday night (4/25) to head to the Bay Area to attend the Temple Session for my cousin Sophia who was entering for the first time. It was wonderful. Renting a car was a painful experience but, once I was in the Temple nothing mattered. It was great to be there with family I haven't seen in a while. I took Maile with me to make things easier on Darren. Maile was a great co-pilot for me. I would have been very lonely driving by myself. Darren couldn't just stay home and organize the garage or clean the backyard. No, he decided to take the kids to Lake Isabella which is like 1 1/2 hours away. They went fishing. Keala is telling me he didn't like going there. He wanted to go home. He says he cried being there. Sasha cried also. She said she wanted to go with me. The only one who didn't complain was Mo'unga. When they came home Darren couldn't get the van in reverse. Ends up the transmission is out again for the 2nd time. So, that is why I am car-less. Atlease I was there when they all woke up in the Morning to go to church.

2 comments:

Kendra said...

They look like they had fun.

Nau Willis said...

gosh! sounds like my car problem! my tranny went out for second time and I will fix it again cause rather that than 2 car payments! lmbo! fishing is so fun!!!!